What is PageTypes ?
Products page type
Functionality and structure overview.
page type like it's seen from it's name is designed for goods presentation and online sales.
Public items and module presentation.
(products) are displayed in grid view with their images, short description and ecommerce details if ecommerce enabled ("ecommerce enable" settings tab). Every item has single view too. Item single view displays more details, larger image and full item description.
displays page items that have been selected featured. Featured items quantity is controlled by "Number of Featured Module Items" setting (settings tab).
Administration and properties.
administration is organized in grid. The grid displays basic item properties like title, image, weight and price if ecommerce enabled, publishing status, comments if enabled, edit and delete actions. Item comments functionality allows pubic users to write and post their impressions regarding an item (see comments page type description for details).
Product item properties:
- unique field used in the URL construction.
- product title.
- used in items grid view on the public site.
- used in public item single view.
- displayed in smaller size in items grid view and bigger on item single view.
- determines if the item is going to appear in the module.
Ecommerce properties(if ecommerce enabled):
- product item regular price.
- if set this is the actual item price. Displayed as "
" while the regular price will be displayed strikethrough "
- product weight is used in shipping price calculation.
- status showing if the item is currently available.
- configures and applies quantity discount. Discount value must be set in ecommerce/discounts first.
The item has publishing status controlled by publishing toolbox. It allows date to date publishing and controls whether the item will be accessible from public.
If categories page created the item can be assigned to a category.
Click "Show/Hide Categories" dropdown and select one or more categories from the category tree.
The system keeps up to five item history entries.
Click "Show/Hide History" dropdown and load previous version by clicking "Load Version".
Page types available in FREE version
Licensed page types
What is PageTypes CMS?
Using PageTypes CMS
All page types available
Web design and strategy
PageTypes is a comprehensive, easy to use, ASP.NET based content management system (CMS) that makes setting up, managing and changing your website fast and simple. Easy website builder.
Mission & Values
Website design & web strategy
PageTypes RSS Feeds