What is PageTypes ?
RSS Rreader page type
Functionality and structure overview.
page type gives the advantage to insert external RSS feed information on your website.
Public items and module presentation.
public items and module looks similar to News items. The difference is that RSSreader take the information from external source and publish it automatically.
Administration and properties.
administration is separated on two tabs Manage Feeds and Feed Items.
Manage Feeds tab controls feed streams. You can add as much feeds as needed. All feed items will be published on one public page.
Every feed has the following properties:
- Destination URL where the items are coming from.
- Used for feed identification.
- Defines on what time period (in hours) the system will get new items from the destination URL. The synchronization can be made manually using the "Synchronize" link in the Manage Feeds grid.
- determines if the feed is published.
tab contains all feed items. The admin can additionally edit any item if required.
Feed item properties:
- unique field used in the URL construction.
- news title.
- Original item URL.
- used in items grid view on the public site.
- used in item single view.
- determines if the item is going to appear in the module.
Page types available in FREE version
Licensed page types
What is PageTypes CMS?
Using PageTypes CMS
All page types available
Web design and strategy
PageTypes is a comprehensive, easy to use, ASP.NET based content management system (CMS) that makes setting up, managing and changing your website fast and simple. Easy website builder.
Mission & Values
Website design & web strategy
PageTypes RSS Feeds